Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas....and Trees!

Today has been a busy, long day but so much fun. Grayson stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Uscensky so Jason and I started Black Friday shopping at midnight. After our first stop at Walmart Jason decided he had enough so I brought him home and continued until 7:30 AM! I hadn't really done the Black Friday thing before but had SO much fun I might have to make it a tradition! I got all of our Christmas shopping done except for about three or four gifts!!! After sleeping for about three hours, we started to decorate for Christmas! Auntie Kaley came over to help with the tree decorating too! It was a marathon day but I enjoyed every minute of it!

Here are some pictures of the days events!

My bargains! It might not look like a lot, but I squeezed it into as few bags as I could so I could store it until I wrap everything!


Grayson checking out the tree! He was so good the entire time we were putting it together. He kept saying "tree" and "pretty"....so darn cute :o)


The cutest little Santa I have ever seen!




Grayson has his very own miniature tree in his bedroom. We decorated it with sports ball ornaments! He thinks it is "pretty"!



The upstairs tree finished!


The downstairs tree finished!


Grayson's tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment