Grayson loves books. Every night after we read him his bedtime stories he has to take a couple books into his crib and "read" for a few minutes to himself. Well, the other night I went to check on him and he had taken way more than a couple books into his crib! Now that he can easily climb in and out of his crib he had taken about 30 (or more) books to "read". I checked on him several times and each time he was intently reading and looking at his books. It was so stinkin' cute. This "reading" continued for at least an hour! It is unlike Grayson to sit still for that long so this was impressive! :o)


Each time he finished a book he threw it on the floor.....

Finally tired out. Goodnight sweet boy.
Grace's book pile looks like that too! I hate the mess but at least she likes books.
ReplyDeleteI think he not only loves books but loves blankets too :) cant wait to see you guys in 10 days!!
ReplyDelete