It has been well over a month since I posted any pictures! I can't believe how fast time flies. I have a good excuse...actually I have a GREAT excuse! Baby Steele #2 will be joining our family in August!!! I have not been feeling good and the last thing on my mind is the computer. I have also been slacking a little bit in the picture taking department. I am hoping to start feeling better now that I am through my first trimester. Fingers crossed! Even though this pregnancy isn't proving to be as easy as my pregnancy with Grayson, it will all be worth it! :o) Grayson likes telling people he is going to be a "big brudder". He talks to the baby and gives my tummy kisses. He is already a great big brother! :o)
We had a Dr.'s appointment today and our doctor did an ultrasound for us! It was so much fun to see the baby. She said the baby looks perfect and very wiggly! It was hard to get a good picture because the little sweetie wouldn't sit still. I can't wait until the three of us can feel him/her move!
Here is the Valentine portrait of Baby Steele #2. He/She is in the very top portion of the picture. You can see the face in the upper left corner. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment