Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

Grayson is going to have a baby sister! We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that Baby #2 is indeed a girl. I had convinced myself it was another boy and was beyond excited when the ultrasound tech announced it was a girl. Grayson thinks it is pretty cool too. I have been telling him that when we found out if it was a girl or boy he could pick out a soft blanket for the baby. When I asked him what color blanket he was going to buy her he said, "Pink!". He was excited! He has still mentioned a brother a couple of times tonight too.....sometimes I think he thinks there are two babies (one girl and one boy) in my tummy. It will take a little explaining, but by the time August comes he will be used to the fact that it is a sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment