Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30 weeks!

I realized I hadn't taken a pregnancy picture since 20 weeks so figured I should do so. Baby girl is definitely growing in there! I had a Dr.'s appointment today and he said everything is great and right on track! Only 10 more weeks until we get to meet her!



From the mouth of a 2 1/2 year old...

Grayson likes to kiss my tummy and feel his baby sister move. One night while reading books to him before bed he was laying on my tummy and she "kicked" him in the cheek!

Well, a couple of days ago we were laying in bed watching cartoons to settle down for the night and she was moving like crazy so I told him to watch my tummy. He said, "Mommy, she is bouncing all over!!" He continued to watch a little bit and couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute. I hope he gets along with her as well outside of my tummy as he does while she is inside! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment