One week our theme was the ocean, our color was blue, the vocabulary word was waves and the letter was 'B'. When I asked him what waves were he said, "Waves are humps!" I was pretty impressed! We referred to waves as humps of water the rest of the week :o) His favorite activity during that week was making an ocean with blue water! I filled a 9x13 pan with water, dyed it blue with flood coloring and he put his ocean toys in it to swim. He also fed them using salt and pepper. The pepper floated so that was tons of fun! Here are a few of the pictures I snapped!
During the week of the 4th our theme was stars. We talked about how starts twinkle and he made some stars with glitter. We also made a 4th of July art project with pipe cleaners as fireworks!
This week our theme has been eyes. We talked about eyebrows, eyelashes and the iris of our eye being the colored part. Grayson glued googly eyes on a few faces, made an eye out of a paper plate and made some really silly glasses. The glasses were his favorite! His second favorite of this week was playing "I Spy with My Eye" at the park.
When I tried these on to show him what they looked like he laughed and laughed. It was so darn cute!
Preschool has been lots of fun for Gray (and me too)!

No comments:
Post a Comment