Our Christmas celebrations started on December 21st. We spent the evening at my mom and dad's house eating dinner, opening gifts and having fun! My sister had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so she was only in town until the 23rd. It was fun to celebrate early! Here are some pictures from the evening.
Auntie and Jerzi

Auntie and Gray

Sweet Jerzi girl excited about her first Christmas celebration!


Opening presents!

One of Gray's favorite presents...a Bauer hockey helmet from Mama and Papa!

Family photo! Love.

Next, the kiddos opened gifts at home on Christmas Eve morning. Jason and I don't exchange gifts but we took Grayson shopping to pick out something for each of us. It was so cute to see him get excited as we opened our gifts from him. He picked out a purple Under Armour sweatshirt for me and a pretty scarf. I was pleased with them :o) He helped pick out fishing stuff and socks for Jason. He loved helping Jerzi open her presents. It was so cute how he was so happy for her.
He was super excited about his new LeapPad! He figured out how to operate it right away!
Jerzi and Mommy in our matching Christmas outfits! Taken with Jason's phone because of the missing camera!

I don't have anymore pictures from Christmas Eve....I am waiting for some pictures to be emailed to me! We took some cute family pictures but I don't have them yet.
I will post later.
Santa's "cookies"...Grayson said he wouldn't like cookies and that he wanted frosted animal crackers. Ummm...ok. He (Gray) is so goofy!
Christmas Morning!
Santa left lots of goodies!
Grayson helped Jerzi with her stocking first. He totally ignored his stuff until hers was open. I was so surprised. What a good big brother, already looking out for his baby sis.



Jerzi in her first Christmas dress. She looked so pretty! Yes, I took this on the 26th...I hate being forgetful! I think it's ok though....she didn't know the difference and if I wouldn't have admitted it, you wouldn't have either! On Christmas Eve Jerzi was four months old. Where in the world did those months go??
We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. We are all so blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment