Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sick. Sick. Sick.

I have not posted in over a month! We have been fighting all the sick bugs at our house! On Wednesday, January 23rd Grayson woke up puking. He was up all night. Jason stayed home with him Thursday and he seemed to be feeling better. On Friday he went to daycare but wasn't quite himself. On Friday night I got sick and was throwing up. Jason also ended up getting sick with the flu. Grayson seemed to be doing pretty good on Saturday but by Sunday night he was up every couple hours again either puking or in the bathroom. I felt so bad for him and had never washed so many blankets and sheets in my life. :o) He went to the doctor on Monday and we found out he also had a very bad ear infection. On Tuesday he ended up with pink eye. He finally went back to daycare on Thursday, January 31st. He is feeling way better and I think he is finally kicking his sick bug. Jerzi did not get the flu, thank God for prayers answered! She did end up getting stuffed up and got pink eye on Friday. She was super fussy yesterday and today so I took her in today. She has an ear and throat infection. Poor baby....I hate seeing her so uncomfortable. I hope we are done with this for awhile!!!! Happy kiddos are more fun! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment