This sweet little lady is 7 months old already. I put a ponytail in her hair for the first time on her 7 month "birthday". She looked so stinkin' cute! Jerzi continues to melt our hearts. She is such a smiley, cuddly girl. She still gets up every 2-3 hours at night to have a bottle. I wish she could figure out how to sleep all night but it is hard to be mad at her cute little face. She is just a growing girl I guess! She also loves baby food now. She eats at least one container at supper time, sometimes two! Jerzi is very stable now and can sit for long periods all by herself. She loves watching her brother and I think she is thinking, "Whoa, does that boy EVER slow down?!?" Hah! He is always on the go and she just sits and watches. Jerzi has started babbling and it is cute to hear her little voice. She said "mama" for a couple days but now the last few she is saying "dada". I guess she is being fair. :o) It is hard to believe our little girl is growing up so fast. Jerzi is still proving to be an absolute honey of a girl and there is nothing better than smooching her round little cheeks!
Sitting by herself!
Her first ponytail.
Grayson and Jerzi playing. Grayson likes to be a "baby" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment