Thursday, June 13, 2013

Circus! Circus!


We ventured to the circus in Surrey, ND today. We attempted to go to the circus in Minot about a month ago but upon arriving were told it was sold out! We had one disappointed three year old boy! I don't know if Mommy and Daddy were more upset or Grayson! :o) I was super excited to take Grayson to this circus so he could see what it was all about. He enjoyed all of it! It was an outdoor circus so it was kinda neat. The tent where the main acts took place was huge! 
We rode on an elephant...

Do we look a little frightened? hah!

There we are up close....I'm holding on to my sweet boy pretty tight! 

Grayson tried his first sno cone. 

Fun at the circus! 


Gray also rode on a pony. He loved it! He is concentrating so hard! 

Cheese! 


"My like all the ponies! I like that one over there and that one and that one..."

No comments:

Post a Comment