We sold our house on 11th St. and it was time to say good bye last Thursday. We had been packing up and getting ready to move for several days. Grayson was so cute when he tried to understand what was going on. He was worried that all of his stuff had to stay with the house and wasn't sure if Grandma and Grandpa would be able to come to our house anymore. We assured him that everything but the walls and floor were coming with us and we would still be living in Minot so we would see the Grandmas and Grandpas all the time. :o) We are very thankful to have such wonderful friends and family that helped move us out and into our new house. We are also thankful to have my mom as our realtor to help make the process of selling and buying a lot easier!
Grayson was packing up his toys. I love all of the separate boxes.
We took a picture on the front steps of our first home before we left. It was a bittersweet day. I loved this little house. It was perfect for our family but we were outgrowing it and it was time for something with more space and in a different location. We are very happy in our new house and are anxious to make lots of wonderful memories here.
Checking out Papa Bill's trailer. It was such a blessing to have this for hauling our stuff!
Grayson went into the house to tell each room good-bye. He was actually pretty sad. I snapped this picture right after he said bye to his room. This is when I started to tear up. When he arrived at the new house and saw his room he said, "Guys, I love it! I used to love my old room but now I love my new room." That made me feel lots better! He has been doing so well adjusting at the new house.
I will post pictures of the new place when it is suitable to do so. Right now there are still boxes and totes everywhere and not much decorating has been done! I keep telling myself it hasn't even been a week yet so it will take time!





No comments:
Post a Comment