Sunday, September 29, 2013

My New Adventure

I have always wanted to try freezer cooking. Today was that day! One of the most stressful parts of my day is trying to decide what to make for supper, entertaining my kids while I cook it and then spending even more time cleaning up afterwards! While thinking about how I could have more time in my day with my kids and husband and less time spent in the kitchen, I discovered freezer meals on pinterest. This afternoon during nap time I put together 8 meals in less than two hours! All of the meals looked and smelled delicious going into the bags so I am hoping they taste just as good! Most of the meals are to be cooked in the slow cooker so supper will be ready when I get home and clean up will be a cinch!! Here is to more time spent relaxing and playing and less time in the kitchen!!



No comments:

Post a Comment