Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Randoms worth posting

Such a little cheeser. 

My dad once again helped me create a fun new decoration for my house! I bought this old screen door at a garage sale and wanted to put chicken wire behind it instead of the screen. It ended up being quite a time consuming process but turned out just perfect! I have it hanging at the end of the hallway with pictures pinned on it! Love! 

I leave the house before Jason and the kids every morning. I got to school one day and looked at my phone to see this picture Jason had texted me. What a perfect start to the day! 

My mom found Grayson this football outfit at a garage sale. He loved it and had to strike a pose for me. The coolest part is the G (for Grayson of course) and the shoulder pads! Hah! I am pretty sure he has already made it worth grandma's money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment