Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a fantastic Mother's Day! The morning started bright and early with church at 8:00 am. After church we took Grandpa Bill and Grandma Marla out for breakfast at Homesteaders. We stopped to see Grandpa Shawn and Grandma Juli for a little while after breakfast. While Grayson was napping I went and bought all of my annual flowers. I have been so anxious to plant them and the weather is looking good all week so I decided to go for it today! Grayson helped me plant the flowers while Jason cleaned my vehicle!! I also got treated to Tutti Frutti...one of my favorites! What a wonderful day!


Gray and I planting flowers. He didn't stay interested long enough to help me with all of them but it sure was fun!




I may have gone a little overboard....12 planters later! :o) I also planted an entire flowerbed of celiosa and salvia in our backyard. I am one tired and sore pregnant lady! Oh well, I had fun doing it!


He took a few breaks.....so cute. Gosh I love him.




The sweetest gifts from the sweetest boy! Gray made a butterfly for me at daycare and he made me fingerprint art with Papa Bill and Mama Marla. He was so proud when he gave them to me. It melted my heart.



Mommy and her favorite boy :o)


I feel so blessed to be a Mom. It is the greatest job in the whole wide world! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment